Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rocky, Tum-tum, and Colt....the story behind the names...

It's all the big kids doing. Rocky is obsessed with ninja stuff. He saw the movie 3 Ninjas from the early 90s and ever since then, he's been Rocky, and little one has been Tum-tum (because he eats everything) ...in the actual movie the oldest is Rocky, the middle is Colt, and the baby is Tum-tum....my rocky REFUSES to go in this order, because he gets such a kick outta our Tum-tum eating everything.

From the moment Rocky found out I was pregnant again, it was a boy and it was Colt. And, he was half right. It is a boy, it will NOT be Colt. Anytime anyone asks him what the baby's name is, he tells them Colt and they think he's right...only on here and when they play will he be Colt.

I am excited for my 3 ninjas...they will grow up and be friends and beat up on each other and do all the things boys do.

I am going to get a sign: If it crawls, hops, or slithers it stays OUTSIDE. Appropriate for a house with 3 boys I think.

No comments: