Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SUPER STAR!!!

My little man is a SUPER STAR, but, I know we all knew that. And now, teachers at school are starting to know!!!

He got an award today that says: Super Star: I was caught being respectful today! Then it says that he was respectful to the sub teacher!!!

I have told him all day how proud I was, giving him tons and tons of extra kisses.

When I got the story of how he got the award I couldn't help but laugh. The first day of school a teacher, pretty lady, probably about 35 or so (Noah's perfect type), was telling him how cute and adorable he was. She told him he was so little he could just hop in her back pocket and go for a ride. He laughed and it really helped ease any first day jitters he had.

Then last week, same teacher stopped me. Asked me if I knew a Tara Harvey, I said, "yes, my husbands sister" She worked with her before, and thought that they resembled each other. Tony and Tara look alot alike, Noah looks alot like Tony....I have heard all this before.

Well, this teacher was the SUBSTITUTE. Of course he was respectful to her, he thinks she's a hottie! HAHA.

No comments: