Friday, January 23, 2009

and a funny.

i am on a roll.

Last night jacob walked by me and there was something in his ear (i am waaay wierd about things in ears, so I immediately dug it out), it was what I think, is his tube. He had tubes put in last Juneish...so I saved it and put it in a plastic bag and will call the Dr today to see if it's something they need to see him about.

Well. This am I was making Noah's lunch. I went to put his nuggets in a bag and something rolled out, it was the wax covered tube. How traumatized would he have been to have seen that in his lunch. He'd probably never eat again. I am cracking up over it, Noah wouldn't think it was so funny. We won't tell him, k?!

Now, I am quite nervous about this tube falling out already...Jacob had ear infections constantly before he had tubes, I am talking the kind where green pus was coming out of his ear every other week. I soooo hope we don't begin to have them again. The surgery was expensive enough the first time.

Other news. While I am still awake. Noah hates me, he's never going to do any chores (or see light of day outside of school), or do me any favors (I'll no longer buy him food)...I'm a terrible person and he said he was gonna hit me as hard as he could when he got outta his room(not if he ever wants to wipe his own ass again). So please, noone feel sorry for my child who is punished from the TV indefinately (18 anyone?) and who is going to be feeling the repercussions of his mean words and actions for a while...he did start it by spanking Jacob...in front of me...oh nonoonono, I am the only one who can beat my children.

P.S. I will buy him food, let a lil light in his room every hour or so, and I don't beat them (often)...and he doesn't wipe his own ass now for god sakes.

No comments: