Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ha. And you all thought I was gone. And bald.

And I almost was.

But, alas, here I am.

With all my hair. My kids. Oh boy. All 3 of them. Oh boys!!

The boys just love their little brother. So much they have already shared their cold with him. (thanks, I love hearing little pig noises while I try to sleep.) Really. I feel bad for the poor baby. He has that snotty nose and I am constantly coming at him with the bulb thingy...he's my 3rd kid and I just learned how to USE it!! It really works...next I have to learn how to use these saline drops I got this am.

It's cold!! I had to go to CVS this am and get some medicine for my tata's...Thrush, we just love it. I tell ya'll, this 3rd child and last 2 weeks have been enough to put someone in the nut house. If it can go wrong, it seems to be.

And big news on the front over here. Besides we just had another baby. We have applied to be pre approved for a house and hope to buy and move before the end of March! I am SURE I will have plenty of amusing stories in the next few weeks as I have a little more time on my hands...

AS I typed this, ironically, my phone rang and it was the mortgage chic, cause she is a chick...got us preapproved and the hunt is on!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Congrats! We can go play with the big kids now! :)