Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WANTED:

Someone to come clean my house. And chaffeur me to look at these houses. And to wake with the baby at night. And to cook.

All for the same pay I get. The satisfaction of knowing it's done.

HAHA.

House hunting still going on. Husband still alive...i need his income for our house. Kids, still kids.

House hunting going easier since we agreed upon a higher, still affordable, amount.

I am coming outta my PP funk. Called work today and they said I sounded happier on the phone and they were worried about me because I wasn't my normal self before...well, bitches, I'M BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. Hehe. I love my job and the peeps I work with are fun and we like to give each other a hard time. It'll be hard to leave the baby to go back to work, but, I gotta.

No comments: