Monday, January 19, 2009

Haha. Funny.

I cleaned today. My mom came over, walked in, walked out, and walked in again. She said she thought she was at the wrong house. Our front room/dining room has been overrun with Christmas crap and and OVER abundance of toys. I guess I finally got tired of it and just started throwing shit in their rooms.

So, while the front room and kitchen got cleaner today, my room and the boys rooms did not.

I have to start packing eventually too, I know we have to move in like 10 weeks...hopefully we'll have bought a house so we dont have to do it again. I have 2 houses I wanna go see tomorrow or Wednesday. We shall see.

Can I get some "Baby sleep tonight" prayers??? He really likes to sleep during the day, and wake up at night...Not my style. At all.

No comments: