Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ya, scratch that one.

Flood zone A1...flooded 3 times...the slope between the living room and the kitchen that the kids would constantly get on their bikes and ride down (all 5 feet)...ya SCRATCH IT.

I don't want a house that has flooded 1 time, much less 3 times.

The search continues.

Oh, but wait. We have agreed we aren't going to just "jump" on a house. We can and will rent again if need to. But there is a nice tax incentive for first time homebuyers to close on a house by June 30th (i think)...

But, my major thing is I REALLY REALLY REEEEEEEALLLLLLLYYYYYYY wanna keep Noah in the school that he is in. I cannot express that enough. Well. Tony doesn't have that same outlook (and he had the nerve to call me bullheaded and so stubborn this am, wtf?) he says we can just say we live with my mom and dad and send him from there.

#1 That is lying, I don't do it well.
#2 It wouldn't "inconvience" him, he wouldn't have to get up and take anyone or pick anyone up!

Gotta go make a walmart list for Tony..

No comments: