Friday, January 23, 2009

Duck tape.

is what I am going to use on Jacob. But, not for his mouth (I will save that use for Noah) for his DIAPER at night. This child wakes up most nights to go to the bathroom...extremly pissed off at that too...he screams and is just pissed. But anyway. I make him sleep in diapers, cause he is in our bed. (ya, you wanna come too, everyone else sleeps here) ANYWAY.

back to the point. When Jacob pees in his diaper at night, he just takes it off. Yes, tony slept with a piss diaper underneath him last night, better him than me. But. Jacob is naked in my bed, god only knows when he'd pee again!!! So, to prevent the problem I will now make it impossible for him (and I) to get them off...wish us luck.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

use a onesie... that's what we did. Works ok... :)

Still here with all my hair.... said...

if only a onsie would contain the monster I call JACOB!

Heidi Totten said...

Um, you know it's called "Duct Tape", right? :P