Saturday, August 2, 2008

Daggum it, he was right.

As we walked into Sams tonight, Tony said "ya know, a full buggy cost $300"...we had just a teeny tiny bit more room in the buggy...and it cost almost that much. BUT. We got lots of lunch stuff so hopefully we (ok, ok, I) can stop eating out so much. Tum-tum was going through the store screaching at the top of his lungs "COOKIES" hehe...he is just too cute.

Rocky was so full of energy, clearly not listening or doing anything I wanted him to do.

Tomorrow I am going out to lucnh with a friend. We both love Olive Garden, and our husbands hate it. So, they appreciate that we go together.

Did I totally not just contradict myself about eating out?!?! LOL.

I have to get Rocky some new undies and socks to start school and he is ALL READY!!

I, am not though. I have to get a new camera. I cannot find mine, and this child cannot start school without me having pics of his first day. The hunt is on!

A friend of ours brought some baby things over today! Now we have a cool rainforest swing that swings different ways, a jumperoo, a cool boppy bouncy seat! I am so excited. I mean, really, it's my 3rd I am not preparing this time, really. I'm not. This kid won't even have his own room till he's like 4-5-6 months old and we buy a house! He'll be lucky if the carseat is in the car when we're on our way to the hospital. I have to make it through Christmas. I am stating from here on out, he is more than welcome to join us...after 12am on 12/26...the second I look like I am going into labor after 37w I'll have my section...I prefer it be after 38w, due to Tum-tums arrival at 37w requiring a week long NICU stay...so. after 12/26 at midnight he's free to come. A few vibes about that wouldn't hurt either, k!

going to bed. thank you mr. tylenol pm...my back hurts, my head hurts, my wallet hurts..and something else hurts, but i'll spare you. Well, some of you. LOL.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow, that is about right! *I went to Costco as well...* But at least you can sort of hope that you wont be needing to go tot he store again anytime soon, right?