Sunday, August 3, 2008

That look...

You know what look I am talking about. The look that some kids just have. HE has it. Tum-tum has it. It's in his eyes. You know he's thinking/planning/plotting SOMETHING. And it's up to the adult/adults in charge to keep ahead of him and KNOW what he is thinking. It's actually quite humorous right now, because I am able to mostly keep ahead of him..well. he just put a bunch of plastic worms in Tony's cup...but since it was Tony's cup, Tony should have been the adult in charge of that situation, right??

I will take a picture of that look in 3-5 days after my NEW CAMERA gets here. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to let Rocky start Kindy cause I couldn't find my camera, so I just went ahead and ordered one. The other one was old and dying anyway, it would turn on and off whenever it felt necessart, so I NEEDED a new one anyway, right?

No comments: