Friday, August 1, 2008

This is why I'm hot..this is why i'm hot, this is why you're not...

Cause it's a million (96 degrees) and like a million% humidity (90%) .....

ANYWAYS...It's the weekend!!! I don't know what we are going to do?!?! I think sleeping is way up there on my to do list. I don't have time to blog a good blog right now. Tum tum just came to me and has DEODERANT all over him, he is powder fresh...but uh, need to tend to that.

Funny real quick.

Rocky got kissed by a girl at school today. He started crying "i didn't do it, i didn't do it"....then when I picked him up from school he's in the van singing...and SMILING like a fly on cow poo "I kissed a girl and i liked it..."

1 comment:

Heidi Totten said...

We dance to that song in Dance Jam. I always feel like a big faker 'cause I'm really not that hot.