Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday.

Wild boys. They need to get out of my house. They need fresh air. They need to be in someone elses care.

I *think* hubby and I have a date tonight.

And now, all of a sudden, I cannot get my stupid computer to load pictures. Cry. I have such adorable pics, it's really a shame.

I watched Must Love Dogs today for the first time, quite a cute movie.

I watched that AFTER I watched a Tori and Dean marathon...wow. She had me in tears as she went in for her c-section with her little girl. Brought it to me, how real it is, how emoitional it is...I am freaking out now. Thanks Tori. As of right now, I am ready for him. I know as soon as I lay in that hospital bed, I will try to back out of it, say nevermind, today isn't a good day for me...I change my mind. I think of many excues, in the end, the kid gets out. That day.

No comments: