Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's been a long day.

I''ve been trying to wake up at 6, to get Rocky ready for waking up early. It sucks. I hate waking up early. I love weekends where we can sleep late. I am already worried that soccer is going to take that away from out Saturday mornings, and if we're being good religious people we need to go to chuch on Sundays....

I guess I'll have plenty of time to sleep when I am dead. At least that's what I told a lazy patient today. He's closer there than he likes to think, especially if he keeps his lazy ass in the bed.

Today I worked like a good little employee, only pissed one person off that I know of. And really, it wasn't my fault. So BITE ME to the bitter old lady.

Tum tum now says everything we say "Tum-tum what did you do?" as he pretty much destroyed my moms living room in less than 2 min, he said "what did you do??" too fun.

I am tired, I am going to bed. My new toy better be here tomorrow, I will cry, and kick and scream if it isn't here. It hasn't been updated on the tracking thing since yesterday am, and that makes me nervous, I just wanna play.

No comments: