Monday, August 11, 2008

Frustration!

a. a woman couldn't keep her legs closed.
b. the dr gets severly overbooked
c. I don't give a flying flip what the excuse is...

There should be a sign on the door when you walk in, or even have the receptionist tell you "your expected wait time is.." But no. They don't. You have a SCHEDULED appt, 4 weeks ahead of time. Yet, you arrive, and low and behold, you wait. and wait. and wait. I waited an HOUR! to see my damn dr. that was after the ultrasound. Once they called me back. I sat and weighted. hehe ya. weighted. As in I had to step on the darn scale. If ya think i am sharing that info you are on CRACK. Anyway. Weighed, BP...

Sit for 10 min. the dr calls me into her office. Talks to me for less than 2 minutes...all we talked about was "yes, it's another boy" and "everything looks great" Ya. Great. See ya in 4 weeks. BLAH.

I am starting to freak out. About the birth of this baby. She promises me I'll be asleep before they cut.

But I am starting to worry about the timing of his arrival. What if he wants to come a little earlier?!?!? I am more than ok with him coming anytime AFTER 12/25...but, what if he wants to come a day or 2 earlier!!!!! NOOOO. I am already talking to him telling him no way, he has to stay put. I cannot be in the hospital for Christmas. I just cannot.

I am off work today. I am so glad I can manipulate my schedule. I had HORRID sleep last night. I couldn't sleep. At one point, I woke up and ran into the living room I swore I saw and smelled smoke. There was none. I hope my husband didn't see that. I was up a ton, swore I heard something fall. I just couldn't sleep, at all. So. I am going to spend the (rest of) the day relaxing. For a few hours anyway. Tum-tum has a dr appt at 240, he has quite a bit of chest congestion. Poor baby...he's such a trooper.


Tomorrow is the big day, Rocky gets to meet his K teacher. We have to take all his supplies in and find out wether he starts Friday or Monday. I hope it's monday...I already had to take today off so Friday is looking kinda busy...

Hope everyone has a great day. Think I am gonna go rest my lil head.

No comments: