Wednesday, August 27, 2008

um, finally a female ninja?


According to my dad, it's a girl. Am I supposed to be happy we have another girl in my family?? Or aggravated that this thing he caught cost me $40????


Anyway, Rocky is STOKED. He is gaga over his new pet. It's all he talks about. Daddy ninja wasn't so happy last night when he came home and said we had to get rid of it. I am NOT getting in the middle of that one. But he's not getting rid of my baby's pet...so maybe I am in the middle of it??

3 comments:

Sapphire Mommy said...

haha....at least she's lower maintenance than a dog or a cat. You don't have to take this one out to walk her! And remember, it could always be worse. Would you prefer a snake or a lizard?

Still here with all my hair.... said...

i once saw a sign at a patients house...something like this "if it crawls, hops, or slithers, it stays OUTSIDE"....what do turtles do?? walk slowly??

Robyn said...

LOL! Have fun with that... We had pet turtles growing up, but they did stay outside... we converted out plastic swimming pools into... well, into their home... and we only kept them for a week or so. My dad would say something like, "we've babysat the turtle long enough... it needs to go home to his mommy now." We signed the shell with a sharpie and let him go. Fun fun! :)